Thursday, April 28, 2011

Colette and Daphne visit Call of the Small

On their road trip Daphne and Colette are delighted to visit fellow mini-blogger Call of the Small.

They explore houses in her collection that they would love to have at home.

"I love this patio," says Daphne, "But what is that UFO thing on the roof?"

"Oh, Daphne," says Colette, "Don't you know? That's the clothes line."

Hmmm ... it seems the girls need to get out more. More about this house here.

 "This is a cozy room," says Colette.

"Yes, it is," says Daphne. "I wish I had a desk like that. It is much more avant guard than my Strombecker one at home."
 CallSmall very graciously shows the girls the setting from the Ladies home Journal article.

"What a gorgeous house," says Daphne. "I loved the story of how CallSmall got this house."

See the post here: Citadel Road Trip
"I could live here," says Colette.

"It's gorgeous!" says Daphne

Learn more about this wonderful Vero house here.
The girls make themselves at home in the Kaleidoscope house.

"I keep hearing about this house, but this is the first time I've been in one," says Daphne.

"I just love this table," says Colette.

Read more about this great room here.
"Drink! What a good idea," says Colette. "I wonder when the waiter shows up."

"It couldn't be too soon for me," says Daphne.
"Look at these lovely doors," says Colette. "CallSmall had very talented Elizabeth Le Pla of Elf Miniatures make them for her."

"They are wonderful," says Daphne.

Read about it here.

Alas the visit has come to an end. It is time to continue traveling. So Why don't the girls go?

Because Carol and Susan have left them here at the large Vero house.

 Yikes!!

Luckily, the ladies notice the girls are missing before they get too far and retrieve them. Although I am sure Colette and Daphne would be very happy living in CallSmall's gorgeous modern homes.

TTFN,

Susan

4 comments:

  1. It seems Daphne and Colette have a great trip with a lot of fantastic impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Colette and Daphne had a great day visiting callsmalls fabulous houses, and a nice tour also for us! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gals are welcome any time! I appreciate that you overlooked all the mess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved visiting Call Small's whole house! Her sense of design shows everywhere. The "Design Lab" was a highlight. My all time favorite Bauhaus influenced house is the one with the large glass windows, it's not the SeeBlik but like it. AND we were so overwhelmed we were getting in our rental car before we realized our dolls were left in the "Design Lab" and Christine had to go get them! Thank you Call Small it was a thrill. Leftcoastmini

    ReplyDelete