Saturday, November 21, 2009

If one inlaid table is good, two must be better

I found another inlaid box and a different set of chopsticks, so I decided to make another table.

See my first table here.
The chopsticks have a pattern that looks like inlay on them, so it seemed a natural match.

As with my previous table, I removed the box top from it's hinge, cut the chopsticks to the appropriate length and glued them on.
Here is the finished table with the Reac Macintosh chairs. Don't you think it makes a great card table?


4 comments:

  1. I love how well the chopsticks match the box lid! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que buena idea. Te ha quedado una preciosa mesa de estilo marroquí, me gusta mucho combinadas con las sillas de estilo mas moderno. Una gran idea. Felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! What a great idea! I'll be looking for one of those boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and Muchos gracias. I am very pleased with how these turned out. I don't need any more of these tables, but you can be sure I will keep picking up these boxes and making dollhouse furniture.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete